We understand you want it all. (We want it all, too!)
Of course, anybody who promises you can have it all is lying to you. But we do our best at VMG. Take a look:
- You want the best possible candidate.
- We get it. You want somebody who will wow you. You want the brilliantly-qualified candidate who puts in 60-hour weeks, always smells good, and brings in fresh-baked muffins every Monday morning.
- You want somebody who cares about your company.Somebody who doesn’t just want a job.Somebody who fits your culture and really wants to be there.
- Naturally, we can’t promise the perfect candidate. We can’t promise you fresh-baked muffins. But we can promise the best possible candidate.
- You want the position filled ASAP.
- Yesterday would be best. You want the right candidate, and you want the right candidate now!
- Every day that position goes unfilled is another day of waiting. Another day of work stacking up on other employees. Another day of short tempers.
- Your efficiency’s shot. You’re losing money every day.
- That’s why we aim to get the benchmark candidate to you in about ten business days. We know how valuable your time is.
- You want the most loyal candidates.
- Have you ever made a hire only to have the employee leave two months later?It’s frustrating. It’s annoying. It gets your blood pressure going.
- That’s why we take so much care to make sure the candidates we send you are a match for your values and your company culture.
- After 27 years and thousands of interviews, Jeff Audette founded VMG with the goal of finding the most loyal candidates. Today, 84 percent of VMG’s hires are still with our clients.
- We’ve got a track record of loyalty.
- You want experts to take care of the process.
- You’re busy. You’ve got a business to run. You’ve got a department to take care of.
- Your time is valuable. That’s why it’s important for you to play to your strengths.
- Letting a team of highly experienced interviewers take care of the grunt work gives you the chance to focus on your highest strategic priorities.
- And you always have the final hiring decision. We just take care of our part in-between.
- You want to pay the lowest possible fee.
- Nobody likes to be overcharged. That’s fair. We understand that. We respect that.
- But if a company doesn’t charge enough, that’s a reason to worry they don’t have their act together. You’ve definitely been around the block enough to know that.
- If you’re looking for a recruiter who works for pennies, you’ll have to go somewhere else. But if you’re looking for someone to get the job done right for a fair price, you’ve come to the right place.
Are you interested, but still have some doubts? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if we’ve covered your worries.
“Vanguard has been a valuable recruitment partner for a number a years. Megan Dimaulo has always maintained a very high level of integrity, as well as, the candidates she presents to be interviewed. I have an excellent working relationship with Megan. She has a high level of understanding as a Recruiter and always takes time to fully brief herself on our vacancies, putting forward only those candidates who closely match our requirements. Megan has a very people-centric approach that goes beyond just matching skills and experience to a job spec. I would have no hesitation in recommending Megan and Vanguard for their excellent recruiting service.” Region Vice President South Region