- Why should I spend 15 minutes a week talking to you?
- We need to learn more about you if we’re going to give you the best possible service.It takes a little time to get to know you, your company, and your needs.Things come up in conversation that nobody can predict. We’re always learning to serve our clients better, and always learning needs we couldn’t have known in advance.Even with our biggest repeat clients, we always learn something new on every call.
- Aren’t you just another agency?
- We’re not an agency. We’re more than that.We’re a strategic partner for our clients. That means we’ll get to know you. It means we’ll get to know your company. It means we’ll work with you and find the candidate who best suits your needs.At VMG, we investigate your market. We investigate your positioning. We take the time to understand how this hire fits into your long-term strategic objectives.We’re not out to put an employee on your payroll. We’re out to find the right employee—not only for now, but for five or ten years from now.
- Why is VMG’s service worth investing in advance?
- With an agency, you’d be lucky to have a recruiter spend two hours a day on your company. VMG’s way of doing things allows us to spend the full eight hours exclusively on you.Agencies run on a gamble. They pick up five clients and bet they can get one hire.VMG doesn’t gamble. When we accept a client, we commit to filling the position. Not only that, but we also commit to filling it with the best possible candidate.We can only afford that level of commitment with a client who is as invested in us as we are in them.
- What if there’s a better candidate out there?
- Let’s not mince words: there’s always a better candidate out there.You can always find someone who fits your position and company culture better. But here’s the truth: if your ideal candidate lives on the far side of the moon, you’ll never find them.These aren’t pretty words, but they’re true. The perfect is the enemy of the good.Sometimes it’s more important to make the right hire than it is to make the perfect hire.
Sounds good, but why should you take action now? Good question! Read more to find out how open positions hurt your company.
IM VERY EXCITED “Leslie (I’m impressed) I know I was skeptical (I admit it) but this experience has given me another view. Thank you.” Vice President of Operations